It was on her Instagram account this Wednesday, November 30, 2022 that Eva Longoria shared her chili con carne recipe. A video in which she reveals herself without filter or makeup, improvising herself as a chef.
Improvise yourself as a chef
What trembles Hélène Darroze, the interpreter of Gabrielle Solis in Desperate Houseviwes ensures as much in front of the cameras as behind the stoves!
“When it’s cool outside, it’s chili con carne in the kitchen!” This user-friendly recipe is so easy to make and it’s packed with flavor. A safe bet! » wrote Eva Longoria in the caption of her video in which she gives the steps of her chili con carne recipe.
Without filters or make-up, the 47-year-old actress becomes a chef for a few minutes before tasting her recipe. And given his reaction, we have every interest in testing it! “It’s so good, I’m going to eat it all week” she warns us!
Eva Longoria’s chili con carne recipe
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil,
- 1 green pepper,
- 1 yellow pepper,
- 1 red pepper,
- 1 large white onion,
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic,
- chili powder,
- cumin powder,
- red pepper flakes,
- Onion powder,
- Garlic powder,
- Cayenne pepper powder,
- 1 large can of whole peeled tomatoes in juice,
- 1 jar of pinto beans,
- 1 jar of white beans,
- 1 jar of red beans.
- Deseed and mince the peppers. Peel and mince the garlic and onion.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Fry the seeded and sliced peppers in olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add the minced white onion and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Add minced garlic and spices. Mix well.
- Add the peeled tomatoes and the drained beans. Mix well and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Add water to the pot near the vegetables and simmer over low heat for several minutes. The longer the chili simmers, the better!
- It’s ready ! Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and serve sprinkled with grated cheddar.
Read also :